Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as a sauna and a 24-hour fitness center. Additional amenities at this Art Deco hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a television in a common area.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Pushkin Square - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Stanislavski and Nemirovich-Danchenko Moscow Academic Music Theatre - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Moscow Museum of Modern Art - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Kuznetsky Most - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Moscow Arts Theatre - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Tchaikovsky Concert Hall - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Hermitage Garden - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Novaya Opera Theatre - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Patriarch's Pond - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Prospekt Mira - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Moscow Conservatory - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Moscow Circus on Tsvetnoy Boulevard - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Bolshoi Theatre - 1.4 km / 0.8 mi
State Historical Museum - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Gogol House - 1.5 km / 1 mi
The nearest airports are:
Moscow (SVO-Sheremetyevo) - 31.2 km / 19.4 mi
Moscow (VKO-Vnukovo Intl.) - 38.9 km / 24.2 mi
Zhukovsky (ZIA) - 45 km / 28 mi
Podolsk (OSF-Ostafyevo) - 49.3 km / 30.6 mi
Moscow (DME-Domodedovo Intl.) - 52.4 km / 32.6 mi
The preferred airport for StandArt Hotel Moscow. A Member of Design Hotels is Moscow (SVO-Sheremetyevo).
Know Before You Go
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your property may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the property via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The property may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the property and yourself. Russian citizens: Adults (aged 14 and over) must present a valid internal passport at check-in (international Russian passports and driver's licenses are not accepted). Birth certificates must be presented for all Russian children (aged under 14) at check-in. If a Russian relative or legal guardian (rather than a parent) is traveling in Russia with a child under 14, that relative or legal guardian is also required to present documentation certifying authority to accompany child at check-in. Foreign citizens: Adults and children must present a valid passport, visa, and migration card at check-in.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: RUB 2250 for adults and RUB 1125 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: RUB 7800 per vehicle
- Self parking fee: RUB 2500 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: RUB 2500.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.