Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. Additional features at this resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Mertasari Beach - 1.5 km / 1 mi
Pantai Karang Beach - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Sanur Night Market - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Sindhu Beach - 3.3 km / 2 mi
Bali Beach Golf Course - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Sanur Beach - 3.8 km / 2.3 mi
Matahari Terbit Beach - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Royal Thai Consulate - 5.5 km / 3.4 mi
Bajra Sandhi Monument - 6.2 km / 3.9 mi
Consulate General Republic Democratic Timor Leste - 6.9 km / 4.3 mi
Upside Down World Bali - 8 km / 4.9 mi
Benoa Harbour - 8.6 km / 5.3 mi
Prima Medika Hospital - 8.9 km / 5.5 mi
BIMC Hospital - 9.2 km / 5.7 mi
Tanjung Benoa - 9.6 km / 6 mi
The preferred airport for SUDAMALA Suites & Villas - Sanur is Denpasar (DPS-Ngurah Rai Intl.) - 14.3 km / 8.9 mi
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: IDR 146 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: IDR 411000 per vehicle (one-way)
- Rollaway bed fee: IDR 850000.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Renovations and Closures
In accordance with local regulations, all visitors must remain within the property during Seclusion Day (Nyepi)/Hindu New Year for a 24-hour period (starting at 6 AM). Seclusion Day typically falls in March or April (dates subject to change each year). Check-in and check-out will not be possible on that date. Ngurah Rai Airport (Bali International Airport) is also closed on Seclusion Day.