Relax and unwind with massages, body treatments, and facials. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Cape Quarter Lifestyle Village - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
Greenpoint Market - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Cape Town Stadium - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Victoria and Alfred Waterfront - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Long Street - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Union Castle House - 1.4 km / 0.8 mi
Cape Town Cruise Terminal - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Cape Town Diamond Museum - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
St. Georges Mall - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Clock Tower - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Cape Town International Convention Centre - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Bo Kaap Museum - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
V&A Waterfront - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Africa Centre - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Two Oceans Aquarium - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
The preferred airport for Sugar Hotel is Cape Town (CPT-Cape Town Intl.) - 22.3 km / 13.8 mi
Quality Graded by the Tourism Grading Council of South Africa (TGCSA) – South Africa's official quality assurance organization.
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: ZAR 0.00 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: ZAR 395 per room (one way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: ZAR 395.00 (one way), (up to 18 years old)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.