Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages and body treatments. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Togetsukyo Bridge - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Okochi Sanso - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Tenryuji Temple - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Bamboo Forest Street - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Jojakkoji Temple - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Nison-in Temple - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Arashiyama Monkey Park - 1.4 km / 0.8 mi
Iwatayama Monkey Park - 1.4 km / 0.8 mi
Gioji Temple - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Daikakuji Temple - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Otagi Nenbutsuji Temple - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Saihoji Temple - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Kyoto Studio Park - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
Myoshinji Temple - 4.9 km / 3 mi
Shunkoin Temple - 5 km / 3.1 mi
The nearest airports are:
Osaka (ITM-Itami) - 54.5 km / 33.9 mi
Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 109.3 km / 67.9 mi
The preferred airport for Suiran, A Luxury Collection Hotel, Kyoto is Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.).
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the train station. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: JPY 4000 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1000 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: JPY 7000.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.