Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. A spa tub and a sauna offer a relaxing way to wind down after a day on the slopes. This aparthotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and ski storage. You'll be on the slopes in no time with the complimentary ski shuttle.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Whistler Medals Plaza - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Whistler Marketplace - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Whistler Public Library - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Audain Art Museum - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Whistler Museum - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Whistler Village Stroll - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Whistler Visitor Centre - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Whistler Core Climbing and Fitness Centre - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Blackcomb Excalibur Gondola - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Whistler Blackcomb Ski Resort - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Whistler Village Gondola - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Whistler Golf Club - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Squamish Lil'wat Cultural Centre - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Family Adventure Zone - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Coca-Cola Tube Park - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
The preferred airport for Summit Lodge Boutique Hotel is Vancouver, BC (YVR-Vancouver Intl.) - 134.3 km / 83.5 mi
Know Before You Go
- Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 15 and CAD 50 for adults, CAD 15 and CAD 40 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: CAD 20 per night (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: CAD 100 per night for guests under 25 years old staying between 1 January - 31 December
- Spring Break deposit: CAD 200 per night for guests under 25 years old staying between 17 May - 22 May
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.