Take advantage of recreation opportunities including an outdoor pool and bicycles to rent. This hostel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, a television in a common area, and tour/ticket assistance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Ilica Street - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Tuskanac Cinema - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Croatian Music Institute - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Greta - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Zagreb Funicular - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
University of Zagreb - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Museum of Arts and Crafts - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Kino Europa - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Lotrscak Tower - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Museum of Broken Relationships - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Croatian History Museum - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
St Catherine's Church - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
The Croatian Museum of Naive Art - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Klovic Palace Gallery - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Banski Dvor - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
The nearest major airport is Zagreb (ZAG) - 17.3 km / 10.8 mi
Know Before You Go
- The seasonal pool will be open from June to October.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 4.00 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 100.00 per pet, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 10 per person, per night for adults; EUR 5 per night for guests aged 12-18 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.