Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. After a day at the private beach, you can enjoy other recreational amenities including a health club and an outdoor pool. Additional amenities at this resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). If you'd like to spend the day shopping, you can hop on the shuttle (surcharge).
Distances are calculated in a straight line from the property's location to the point of interest or attraction, and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Embudu Beach - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Vadoo Beach - 8.1 km / 5 mi
Rasmee Dhandu Stadium - 8.3 km / 5.1 mi
Victory Wreck Dive Site - 8.4 km / 5.2 mi
Chaandhanee Magu - 8.5 km / 5.3 mi
People's Majlis - 8.6 km / 5.3 mi
Mulee Aage Palace - 8.6 km / 5.4 mi
Medhu Ziyaaraiy - 8.7 km / 5.4 mi
Sultan Park - 8.7 km / 5.4 mi
National Museum - 8.7 km / 5.4 mi
Rasfannu - 8.7 km / 5.4 mi
Grand Friday Mosque - 8.8 km / 5.4 mi
Maldives Islamic Centre - 8.8 km / 5.5 mi
Republic Square - 8.8 km / 5.5 mi
Theemuge Palace - 8.9 km / 5.5 mi
The preferred airport for Taj Exotica Resort And Spa is Male (MLE-Male Intl.) - 9.4 km / 5.8 mi.
Know Before You Go
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your property may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the property via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The property may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the property and yourself.
- Guests must transfer via boat to the property. Guests must contact the property at least 72 hours before travel, using the contact information on the confirmation received after booking.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- A fee for a mandatory Christmas Eve gala dinner is included in the total price displayed for stays on 24 December.
- A fee for a mandatory New Year's Eve gala dinner is included in the total price displayed for stays on 31 December.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 98.56 per person (roundtrip)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: USD 98.56 (roundtrip), (from 3 to 12 years old)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 200.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Tourism fee: USD 6 per person, per night
- Boat transfer per adult: USD 184.80 (roundtrip)
- Transfer service fee per child: USD 0.00 (roundtrip), (up to 3 years old)
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- New Year's Eve gala dinner fee
- Christmas Eve gala dinner fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The preferred airport for Taj Exotica Resort And Spa is Male (MLE-Male Intl.) - 9.5 km / 6 mi.
Distances are calculated in a straight line from the property’s location to the point of interest or airport and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.5 mile and kilometre.