Treat yourself with massages, body treatments, and facials. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find a 24-hour health club and an outdoor pool. This Colonial hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the complimentary area shuttle.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Nehru Zoological Park - 3.8 km / 2.3 mi
Sudha Cars Museum - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Charminar - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
Chowmahalla Palace - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
Laad Baazar - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
Mecca Masjid - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
The Nizam's Museum - 5.6 km / 3.5 mi
Purani Haveli - 5.7 km / 3.5 mi
Salar Jung Museum - 6.7 km / 4.1 mi
Abids - 7.9 km / 4.9 mi
Dargah Yousufain - 9 km / 5.6 mi
A.P. State Museum - 10.6 km / 6.6 mi
Lal Bahadur Shastri Stadium - 10.7 km / 6.6 mi
Birla Mandir Temple - 11.9 km / 7.4 mi
BM Birla Science Centre - 12 km / 7.5 mi
The preferred airport for Taj Falaknuma Palace is Hyderabad (HYD-Rajiv Gandhi Intl.) - 16.5 km / 10.3 mi
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- One child 5 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between INR 2297.29 and INR 2297.29 for adults, INR 2297.29 and INR 2297.29 for children (approximately)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: INR 800 per night (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: INR 2900 per vehicle (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: INR 5450.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: INR 7500
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: INR 10000
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.