Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including a health club, an outdoor pool, and an indoor pool. Additional amenities at this hotel include wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and an arcade/game room.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Cerro Potosino - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Estadio de Urubamba - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Plaza de Armas - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Iglesia de Urubamba - 4.1 km / 2.5 mi
Santuario del Senor de Torrechayoc - 4.6 km / 2.9 mi
Hatun Luychu - 8.6 km / 5.3 mi
Ch'iqun - 11.7 km / 7.2 mi
Medialuna - 12.8 km / 8 mi
Kancha Kancha Q'asa - 13.4 km / 8.3 mi
Cerro Sutoc - 13.8 km / 8.6 mi
Cerro Sacro - 14.7 km / 9.1 mi
Sacco - 14.8 km / 9.2 mi
Templo Maras - 16.6 km / 10.3 mi
Cerro Ajojasa - 17.7 km / 11 mi
Cerro Pinculluna - 18.6 km / 11.5 mi
The preferred airport for Tambo del Inka, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa is Cusco (CUZ-Alejandro Velasco Astete Intl.) - 65.4 km / 40.6 mi
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Up to 2 children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- In accordance with national/local laws, air conditioning may be restricted to certain hours during certain times of the year.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.80 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 12.80 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: USD 12.80 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 125 per room (roundtrip)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 105.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Resort fee: USD 38.40 per accommodation, per night
- Spa tub access
- Sporting facilities or equipment
- Internet access
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.