Treat yourself with massages, body treatments, and facials. After a day at the private beach, you can enjoy other recreational amenities including an outdoor pool and a sauna. Additional features at this resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands. Getting to the surf and sand is a breeze with the complimentary beach shuttle.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Bali National Golf Club - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Geger Beach - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
BIMC Hospital Nusa Dua - 2.3 km / 1.5 mi
Puja Mandala - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Bali Nusa Dua Convention Centre - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Bali International Convention Center - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Bali Nusa Dua Theater - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Tanjung Benoa Beach - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Samuh Beach - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
Bali Collection Shopping Centre - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Nusa Dua Beach - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Tanjung Benoa - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Mengiat Beach - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Waterblow - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
Moon Cot Sari Turtle Farm - 7.1 km / 4.4 mi
The preferred airport for The Bale is Denpasar (DPS-Ngurah Rai Intl.) - 14.2 km / 8.8 mi
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Guests under 16 years old are not permitted at this adults-only property.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Renovations and Closures
In accordance with local regulations, all visitors must remain within the property during Seclusion Day (Nyepi)/Hindu New Year for a 24-hour period (starting at 6 AM). Seclusion Day typically falls in March or April (dates subject to change each year). Check-in and check-out will not be possible on that date. Ngurah Rai Airport (Bali International Airport) is also closed on Seclusion Day.