Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a 24-hour fitness center, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services. This Beaux Arts hotel also features babysitting/childcare (surcharge), wedding services, and discounted use of a nearby fitness facility.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Federal Reserve Bank of New York - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
National September 11 Memorial - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Wall Street - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
South Street Seaport - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
New York Stock Exchange - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
One World Trade Center - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Brookfield Place - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Brooklyn Bridge - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Battery Park - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Brooklyn Bridge Park - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
New York University - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Washington Square Park - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
5th Avenue - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Colgate Clock - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Union Square Park - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
The nearest airports are:
New York, NY (LGA-LaGuardia) - 18.2 km / 11.3 mi
Newark, NJ (EWR-Liberty Intl.) - 21.5 km / 13.4 mi
Teterboro, NJ (TEB) - 23.7 km / 14.8 mi
Linden, NJ (LDJ) - 31.4 km / 19.5 mi
New York, NY (JFK-John F. Kennedy Intl.) - 31.4 km / 19.5 mi
The preferred airport for The Beekman, A Thompson Hotel is New York, NY (LGA-LaGuardia).
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD $30 and USD $40 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 65.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 75.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Renovations and Closures