Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as an outdoor pool, an outdoor tennis court, and a sauna. This resort also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). Guests can get to nearby shops on the complimentary shuttle.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Byron Bay Golf Course - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Arakwal National Park - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Tallow Beach - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Kings Beach - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
Main Beach - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Belongil Beach - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Captain Cook Lookout - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Clarkes Beach - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
The Pass - 5.3 km / 3.3 mi
Wategos Beach - 6 km / 3.8 mi
Cape Byron Lighthouse - 6.5 km / 4.1 mi
Seven Mile Beach - 7.6 km / 4.7 mi
Bangalow Historical Museum & Tea Rooms - 10.7 km / 6.7 mi
Bangalow Market - 11 km / 6.8 mi
Macadamia Castle - 14.8 km / 9.2 mi
The nearest airports are:
Ballina, NSW (BNK-Ballina - Byron Gateway) - 29 km / 18 mi
Lismore, NSW (LSY) - 47.3 km / 29.4 mi
The preferred airport for The Byron at Byron Resort and Spa is Ballina, NSW (BNK-Ballina - Byron Gateway).
Know Before You Go
- Pool access available from 6 AM to 9 PM.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AUD 39 per person (approximately)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 20.0 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.