Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy body treatments and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a sauna. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
National Diet Building - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Suntory Hall - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Tokyo Midtown - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Hibiya Park - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Tokyo Takarazuka Theatre - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Tokyo Midtown Hibiya - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Roppongi Hills - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Tokyo Tower - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Imperial Garden Theatre - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Tokyo Imperial Palace - 2.3 km / 1.5 mi
Ginza Six - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Mori Art Museum - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Nakagin Capsule Tower - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Tokyo International Forum - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Mitsukoshi - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
The preferred airport for The Capitol Hotel Tokyu is Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 20.2 km / 12.6 mi
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Up to 2 children 9 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: JPY 4752 for adults and JPY 4752 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 4000 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: JPY 4000 per night (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 200 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Renovations and Closures
The property will be renovating from 02 September 2019 to 03 September 2019 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected:
- Swimming pool