Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy body treatments and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a sauna. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
National Diet Building - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Tokyo Midtown - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Billboard Live - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
British Embassy - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Tokyo Imperial Palace - 2 km / 1.2 mi
TV Asahi - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Roppongi Hills - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Tokyo Tower - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
National Art Center Tokyo - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Mori Art Museum - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Tokyo Gallery - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Ginza Six - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Nakagin Capsule Tower - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Tokyo International Forum - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Mitsukoshi - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
The preferred airport for The Capitol Hotel Tokyu is Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 20.2 km / 12.6 mi
Know Before You Go
- Children 9 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: JPY 4276 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 4000 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: JPY 4000 per night (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 200 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Renovations and Closures
The property will be renovating from 04 July 2018 to 30 September 2018 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected: