Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. When the sun is out, a round of golf or a day at the private beach are two great options for taking advantage of the fine weather. Additional features at this resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Avenues Mall - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Oman Natural History Museum - 3.3 km / 2 mi
Sultan Qaboos Grand Mosque - 3.9 km / 2.5 mi
Sultan Qaboos Sports Complex - 4.6 km / 2.9 mi
Gala Wentworth Golf Club - 7.7 km / 4.8 mi
Almouj Golf - 10.6 km / 6.6 mi
Oman Convention and Exhibition Centre - 13.6 km / 8.5 mi
Oman International Exhibition Center - 14.9 km / 9.2 mi
Royal Opera House Muscat - 15.3 km / 9.5 mi
Al Mouj Marina - 15.4 km / 9.6 mi
Muscat Children’s Museum - 16 km / 9.9 mi
Qurum Commercial Center - 16.5 km / 10.2 mi
Sabco Centre - 16.5 km / 10.3 mi
Markaz Al Bahja Mall - 17.1 km / 10.7 mi
Qurum Park - 17.4 km / 10.8 mi
The preferred airport for The Chedi Muscat is Muscat (MCT-Seeb Intl.) - 13.3 km / 8.3 mi
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Pool access available from 8 AM to 6 PM.
- Reservations are required for golf tee times, massage services, and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: OMR 30 per vehicle (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: OMR 0 (roundtrip), (up to 6 years old)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: OMR 150
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: OMR 75 (from 7 to 13 years old)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The preferred airport for The Chedi Muscat is Muscat (MCT-Seeb Intl.) - 11.2 km / 6.9 mi.
Distances are calculated in a straight line from the property’s location to the point of interest or airport and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometre.