Take in the views from a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services. This aparthotel also features wedding services and a television in a common area.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Scottish National Gallery of Modern Art - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Princes Street - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Edinburgh Gin Distillery - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Dean Gallery - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Georgian House - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
George Street - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Charlotte Square - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Edinburgh International Conference Centre (EICC) - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Usher Hall - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Royal Lyceum Theatre - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Assembly Rooms - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Princes Street Gardens - 1.5 km / 1 mi
Scott Monument - 1.6 km / 1 mi
National Gallery of Scotland - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Princes Mall - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
The preferred airport for The Chester Residence is Edinburgh (EDI) - 11.1 km / 6.9 mi
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitScotland, the National Tourist Board for Scotland.
Know Before You Go
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: GBP 14.00 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: GBP 46 per vehicle (one way)
- Late check-out fee: GBP 75.00 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 55.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: GBP 350.00 per night (for stays between 1 August - 31 August)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.