Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. While the golfer in the family is out on the course, you can enjoy above-par recreational amenities such as outdoor tennis courts and a health club. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). Guests can get around on the complimentary shuttle, which operates within 3 km.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
FIFA Headquarters - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Zoo Zurich - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Tram-Museum Zurich - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Kunsthaus Zurich - 2.2 km / 1.3 mi
Zurich Zoological Museum - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
ETH Zurich - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
FocusTerra - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Moulage Museum - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Bellevue Square - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Predigerkirche - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Grossmuenster - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Central Library Zurich - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Theater Rigiblick - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Helmhaus - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Rigiblick Funicular - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
The preferred airport for The Dolder Grand is Zurich (ZRH) - 12.1 km / 7.5 mi
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Switzerland. This property is rated 5 star Superior and is displayed on this page as 5.0 stars.
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: CHF 48.00 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: CHF 160 per vehicle (one way)
- Self parking fee: CHF 35 per night
- Valet parking fee: CHF 35 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: CHF 970 per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: CHF 2.50 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Renovations and Closures
The property will be renovating from 01 April 2019 to 16 April 2019 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected:
- Fitness facilities
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool
- Dining venue
- One of the dining venues