Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as a nightclub, a health club, and an indoor pool. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Baopu Taoist Temple - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Precious Stone Hill - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Baochu Pagoda - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Yellow Dragon Sports Center - 1.6 km / 1 mi
West Lake Expo Museum - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Yui Fei Temple - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Former Residence of Sha Menghai - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Solitary Hill - 2.2 km / 1.3 mi
Xiling Seal Engraves Society - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Zhejiang University - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Quyuan Park - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Hangzhou Opera - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Broken Bridge - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Su Di Causeway - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Wulinmen Wharf - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
The preferred airport for The Dragon Hotel Hangzhou is Hangzhou (HGH-Xiaoshan Intl.) - 32.3 km / 20 mi
For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: CNY 115 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: CNY 650 per person (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: CNY 460.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.