Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a fitness center or take in the view from a terrace and a garden. Additional features at this Art Deco hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services. If you're planning a day at a nearby theme park, you can hop on the complimentary shuttle.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Wulinmen Wharf - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Westlake Culture Plaza - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Zhejiang Museum of Natural History - 1.5 km / 1 mi
Hangzhou Opera - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Wulin Square - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Former Residence of Sha Menghai - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Baochu Pagoda - 3 km / 1.8 mi
West Lake - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Hangzhou China Silk Town - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Precious Stone Hill - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Broken Bridge - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Baopu Taoist Temple - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Yellow Dragon Sports Center - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
Wushan Night Market - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Zhejiang University First Affiliated Hospital - 4.1 km / 2.6 mi
The preferred airport for The East Hotel Hangzhou is Hangzhou (HGH-Xiaoshan Intl.) - 35.2 km / 21.9 mi
For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: CNY 124 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: CNY 330 per vehicle (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: CNY 268.0 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.