Take in the views from a rooftop terrace and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services. Additional features at this Mediterranean hotel include gift shops/newsstands, wedding services, and a television in a common area.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
City Stars - 7.2 km / 4.5 mi
Cairo International Stadium - 9.9 km / 6.2 mi
Cairo International Convention Centre - 10 km / 6.2 mi
Virgin Mary's Tree - 10.5 km / 6.5 mi
Egyptian Presidential Palace - 10.5 km / 6.5 mi
Ain Shams University - 12.3 km / 7.6 mi
Al-Azhar Park - 15.5 km / 9.6 mi
Khan el-Khalili - 15.6 km / 9.7 mi
Midan Hussein Mosque - 15.6 km / 9.7 mi
Al Manara International Conferences Center - 16.5 km / 10.3 mi
Muhammad Ali Mosque - 17.1 km / 10.7 mi
Egypt International Exhibitions Center - 17.2 km / 10.7 mi
Citadel - 17.2 km / 10.7 mi
Qasr an-Nil - 17.6 km / 10.9 mi
Abdin Palace - 17.9 km / 11.1 mi
The nearest airports are:
Cairo (CAI-Cairo Intl.) - 5.1 km / 3.2 mi
Giza (SPX-Sphinx Intl.) - 56.6 km / 35.1 mi
The preferred airport for The Gabriel is Cairo (CAI-Cairo Intl.).
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: USD 10 for adults and USD 10 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 20 per person (one way)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Renovations and Closures