Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a sauna. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands. Guests can catch a ride on the complimentary shuttle, which operates within 3 mi.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Angelika Film Center - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Meadows Museum - 1 km / 0.6 mi
George W Bush Presidential Library and Museum - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Dallas Country Club - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Northpark Center - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Magnolia Theater - 4.1 km / 2.5 mi
Museum of Biblical Art - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
White Rock Lake - 5.5 km / 3.4 mi
Morton H. Meyerson Symphony Center - 6.3 km / 3.9 mi
Nasher Sculpture Center - 6.3 km / 3.9 mi
Dallas Museum of Art - 6.3 km / 3.9 mi
Frontiers of Flight Museum - 6.4 km / 4 mi
Klyde Warren Park - 6.4 km / 4 mi
Victory Park - 6.7 km / 4.1 mi
Perot Museum of Nature and Science - 6.7 km / 4.1 mi
The nearest airports are:
Dallas, TX (DAL-Love Field) - 7.6 km / 4.7 mi
Dallas, TX (ADS-Addison) - 21.4 km / 13.3 mi
Dallas, TX (DFW-Dallas-Fort Worth Intl.) - 37.5 km / 23.3 mi
Terrell, TX (TRL-Terrell Municipal) - 61.3 km / 38.1 mi
The preferred airport for The Highland Dallas, Curio Collection by Hilton is Dallas, TX (DAL-Love Field).
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 20 and USD 40 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 28 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
The closest major airports to Palomar Dallas, a Kimpton Hotel are:
Dallas, TX (DAL-Love Field) - 6.7 km / 4.2 mi
Dallas, TX (DFW-Dallas-Fort Worth Intl.) - 25.4 km / 15.8 mi
The preferred airport for Palomar Dallas, a Kimpton Hotel is Dallas, TX (DAL-Love Field).
Distances are calculated in a straight line from the property’s location to the point of interest or airport and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometre.