Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as a health club, an outdoor pool, and a spa tub. Additional amenities at this Edwardian hotel include wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
GK Market - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Teen Murti Bhavan - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Nehru Park - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Rajpath - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Delhi National Railway Museum - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Rashtrapati Bhavan - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Mughal Gardens - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Gandhi Smriti - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Dhaula Kuan - 3.6 km / 2.3 mi
Parliament of India - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
National Museum - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Vigyan Bhavan - 4.1 km / 2.5 mi
Safdarjung's Tomb - 4.1 km / 2.5 mi
Sarojini Nagar Market - 4.1 km / 2.6 mi
Lodhi Garden - 4.1 km / 2.6 mi
The preferred airport for The Leela Palace New Delhi is Delhi (DEL-Indira Gandhi Intl.) - 14.1 km / 8.7 mi
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Up to 2 children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: INR 1400 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: INR 800 per stay (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: INR 800 per stay (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: INR 900 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: INR 900 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: INR 5500 per vehicle (one-way)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: INR 2000.0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: INR 2000 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.