Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a 24-hour fitness center, or other amenities including concierge services and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). Additional features at this hotel include wedding services, a fireplace in the lobby, and a ballroom.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Newbury Street - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Boston Public Library - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Copley Place - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Prudential Tower - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Copley Square - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Hancock Conference Center - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Hynes Convention Center - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
John Hancock Tower - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
The Shops at Prudential Center - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Berklee College of Music - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Kenmore Square - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Boston Symphony Hall - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
New England Conservatory of Music - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Boston Public Garden - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Charles Playhouse - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
The nearest airports are:
Boston, MA (BOS-Logan Intl.) - 7.8 km / 4.9 mi
Bedford, MA (BED-Laurence G. Hanscom Field) - 27.7 km / 17.2 mi
Norwood, MA (OWD-Norwood Memorial) - 34.7 km / 21.6 mi
Beverly, MA (BVY-Beverly Municipal) - 38.9 km / 24.2 mi
Lawrence, MA (LWM-Lawrence Municipal) - 49.4 km / 30.7 mi
The preferred airport for The Lenox Hotel Boston is Boston, MA (BOS-Logan Intl.).
Know Before You Go
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 20 and USD 50 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 53 per day (in/out privileges)
- Extended parking fee: USD 53 per night
- Pet fee: USD 125 per pet, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 30.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.