Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find outdoor tennis courts, a health club, and an outdoor pool. This Art Deco hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a hair salon.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Nizamuddin Dargah - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Delhi Golf Club - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Humayun's Tomb - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
India Habitat Centre - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Lodhi Garden - 1.7 km / 1 mi
India International Centre - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Khan Market - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Rajpath - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Purana Qila - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Delhi High Court - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Delhi Zoo - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
India Gate - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Kasturba Gandhi Marg - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Vigyan Bhavan - 3.3 km / 2 mi
The preferred airport for The Lodhi - A member of The Leading Hotels Of The World is Delhi (DEL-Indira Gandhi Intl.) - 20.7 km / 12.9 mi
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between INR 1200 and INR 5000 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: INR 6132 per vehicle (roundtrip)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.