Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find a health club and a steam room. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a fireplace in the lobby.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Toorak Road - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Chapel Street - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Church Street - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Alfred Hospital - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
High Street Armadale - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Royal Botanic Gardens - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Shrine of Remembrance - 2 km / 1.3 mi
AAMI Park - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Olympic Park - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Fitzroy Street - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Hisense Arena - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Sidney Myer Music Bowl - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Rod Laver Arena - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Bridge Road - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Melbourne Cricket Ground - 2.8 km / 1.8 mi
The nearest airports are:
Melbourne, VIC (MEB-Essendon) - 22.4 km / 13.9 mi
Melbourne, VIC (MEL-Tullamarine) - 29.3 km / 18.2 mi
The preferred airport for The Lyall Hotel and Spa is Melbourne, VIC (MEL-Tullamarine).
This property has been awarded a star rating from the Australian Star Ratings Agency, Star Ratings Australia.
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between AUD 20 and AUD 30 for adults, AUD 10 and AUD 30 for children (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: AUD 25.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Late check-out fee: AUD 150 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 30.0 per day
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.