Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages and body treatments. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find a sauna and a 24-hour fitness center. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a fireplace in the lobby.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Government Street - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Victoria Bug Zoo - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Miniature World - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Maritime Museum of British Columbia - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Greater Victoria Visitors & Convention Bureau - 0.2 km / 0.2 mi
Bay Centre - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Victoria Conference Centre - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Antique Row - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Victoria Royal Theatre - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Bastion Square - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Royal BC Museum - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
British Columbia Parliament Building - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Lower Johnson Street - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
St. Ann's Academy - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
The Robert Bateman Centre - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
The nearest airports are:
Victoria, BC (YWH-Victoria Inner Harbour) - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Victoria, BC (YYJ-Victoria Intl.) - 26.6 km / 16.5 mi
Port Angeles, WA (CLM-William R. Fairchild Intl.) - 44.7 km / 27.8 mi
Bedwell Harbour, BC (YBW-Bedwell Harbour Seaplane Base) - 63.2 km / 39.3 mi
Friday Harbor, WA (FBS-Friday Harbor Sea Plane Base) - 63.4 km / 39.4 mi
The preferred airport for The Magnolia Hotel and Spa is Victoria, BC (YYJ-Victoria Intl.).
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 10 and CAD 18 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 28 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 60 per pet, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
The preferred airport for Magnolia Hotel And Spa is Victoria, BC (YYJ-Victoria Intl.) - 24.5 km / 15.2 mi.
Distances are calculated in a straight line from the property’s location to the point of interest or airport and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometre.