Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. After a day at the private beach, you can enjoy other recreational amenities including an outdoor pool and a steam room. This resort also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Ao Po Beach - 4.6 km / 2.8 mi
Ko Nakha Noi - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Bang Rong Pier - 5.8 km / 3.6 mi
Khao Phra Thaeo National Park - 9 km / 5.6 mi
Bang Pae Waterfall - 9 km / 5.6 mi
The Gibbon Rehabilitation Project - 9 km / 5.6 mi
Phuket Elephant Sanctuary - 9.5 km / 5.9 mi
Ao Po Grand Marina - 12 km / 7.5 mi
Klong Hia Pier - 16.1 km / 10 mi
Two Heroines Monument - 16.5 km / 10.2 mi
Ao Phang-nga National Park - 16.9 km / 10.5 mi
Cape Yamu - 17 km / 10.5 mi
Wat Si Sunthon - 17.9 km / 11.1 mi
Phang Nga Bay - 18.2 km / 11.3 mi
Manoh Pier - 18.7 km / 11.6 mi
The preferred airport for The Naka Island, A Luxury Collection Resort and Spa, Phuket is Phuket (HKT-Phuket Intl.) - 24.6 km / 15.3 mi
Know Before You Go
- Pool access available from 8 AM to 6 PM.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: THB 1154 for adults and THB 577.00 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: THB 1,677.80 per vehicle (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: THB 4155.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Renovations and Closures
The property will be renovating from 13 May 2019 to 30 November 2019 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected:
- Select guestrooms