Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. After a day at the private beach, you can enjoy other recreational amenities including an outdoor pool and a steam room. This resort also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Distances are calculated in a straight line from the property's location to the point of interest or attraction, and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Ao Po Grand Marina - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Ao Po Beach - 2.8 km / 1.8 mi
Bang Rong Pier - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Phuket Elephant Sanctuary - 7 km / 4.4 mi
Khao Phra Thaeo National Park - 7.2 km / 4.5 mi
The Gibbon Rehabilitation Project - 7.2 km / 4.5 mi
Bang Pae Waterfall - 7.4 km / 4.6 mi
Cape Yamu - 8.5 km / 5.3 mi
Ton Sai Waterfall - 10.8 km / 6.7 mi
Royal Phuket Marina - 12.4 km / 7.7 mi
Boat Lagoon Marina - 12.9 km / 8 mi
Two Heroines Monument - 13.2 km / 8.2 mi
Wat Pra Thong - 13.5 km / 8.4 mi
Wat Si Sunthon - 13.5 km / 8.4 mi
Laem Hin Pier - 14.4 km / 9 mi
The preferred airport for The Naka Island, A Luxury Collection Resort and Spa, Phuket is Phuket (HKT-Phuket Intl.) - 17.8 km / 11.1 mi.
Know Before You Go
- Pool access available from 8 AM to 6 PM.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: THB 1154 for adults and THB 577.00 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: THB 1,677.80 per vehicle (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: THB 4155.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.