Treat yourself with massages and body treatments. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a sauna. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Pilies Street - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
St. John's Church - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Vilnius University - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
St. Anne's Church - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Presidential Palace - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Town Hall Square - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Cathedral Square - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Great Synagogue of Vilna - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Vilnius Town Hall - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Vilnius Cathedral - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Gediminas Avenue - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Artillery Bastion - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
National Museum of Lithuania - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Bernardine Park - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
St. Nicholas Church - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
The preferred airport for The Narutis Hotel is Vilnius (VNO-Vilnius Intl.) - 6.5 km / 4 mi
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Lithuania. This property is rated 5 stars and is displayed on this page as 5.0 stars.
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
- One child 2 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 29 per vehicle (one way)
- Pet fee: EUR 35 per pet, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 35 per night
- Facilities fee: EUR 20.00 per person, per day and includes use of:
- Swimming pool
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Valentine's Day (14 February) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 58.00
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
- Internet access
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.