Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. Gambling sorts can try their luck at the casino, while others may prefer a nightclub or a 24-hour health club. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Tahrir Square - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
American University of Cairo - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
League of Arab States - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Egyptian Museum - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Coptic Museum - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Cairo Tower - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Abdin Palace - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Museum of Islamic Art - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Ibn Tulun Mosque - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Gayer-Anderson Museum - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Khan el-Khalili - 3.3 km / 2 mi
Sultan Hussan Mosque - 3.3 km / 2 mi
Aquarium Grotto Garden - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
First Mall Cairo - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Al-Azhar University - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
Know Before You Go
- Up to 2 children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: USD 27 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 15 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 80.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Take the Oroba Street exit from the Airport until you reach the 6th October Flyover. Take the Tahrir Square exit off the Flyover and the Hotel is on the Riverfront. _