Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including an outdoor pool, a steam room, and a fitness center. This Colonial hotel also features wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
New Market - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Indian Museum - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Sudder Street - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Asiatic Society - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Mohammedan Sporting Ground - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Shahid Minar - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Raj Bhavan - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Eden Gardens - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Mohun Bagan Ground - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Netaji Indoor Stadium - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Maidan - 1.4 km / 0.8 mi
Chandpal Ghat - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
St. Xavier's College - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Milennium Park - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Calcutta Stock Exchange - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
The preferred airport for The Oberoi Grand, Kolkata is Kolkata (CCU-Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Intl.) - 25.6 km / 15.9 mi
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Up to 2 children 8 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between INR 1100 and INR 3000 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: INR 1500 per week (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: INR 1500 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: INR 1500 per day (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: INR 5000 per vehicle (one way)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
The preferred airport for The Oberoi Grand, Kolkata is Kolkata (CCU-Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Intl.) - 12.5 km / 7.8 mi.
Distances are calculated in a straight line from the property's location to the point of interest or airport and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometre.