Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, which include 2 outdoor swimming pools, outdoor tennis courts, and a steam room. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the area shuttle (surcharge).
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Turtle Bay - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Turtle Bay Marine Park - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Mauritius Aquarium - 5.3 km / 3.3 mi
Trou aux Biches Beach - 8.4 km / 5.2 mi
Sugar Factory - 8.9 km / 5.5 mi
Pamplemousses Botanical Garden - 9.2 km / 5.7 mi
Maheswarnath - 9.8 km / 6.1 mi
Mont Choisy Beach - 11.1 km / 6.9 mi
La Croisette - 12.7 km / 7.9 mi
Chinatown - 13 km / 8.1 mi
Port Louis Market - 13.5 km / 8.4 mi
Jummah Mosque - 13.7 km / 8.5 mi
Port Louis Theater - 14 km / 8.7 mi
Grand Bay Beach - 14.1 km / 8.8 mi
Grand Bay Shopping Center - 14.1 km / 8.8 mi
The preferred airport for The Oberoi Mauritius is Mahebourg (MRU-Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam Intl.) - 58.8 km / 36.5 mi
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- One child 11 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 215 per vehicle (one-way)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 150.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 370.00
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: EUR 185.00 (from 3 to 12 years old)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The preferred airport for The Oberoi Mauritius is Mahebourg (MRU-Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam Intl.) - 43 km / 26.7 mi.
Distances are calculated in a straight line from the property's location to the point of interest or airport and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometre.