Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You can soak up the sun at the private beach or enjoy other recreational amenities including an outdoor pool and an outdoor tennis court. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Makadi Water World - 12.7 km / 7.9 mi
New Marina - 22.8 km / 14.2 mi
Hurghada Mosque - 25.1 km / 15.6 mi
Hurghada Marine Museum & Aquarium - 26.9 km / 16.7 mi
El Gouna Stadium - 46 km / 28.6 mi
Desert Breath Land Art - 46.7 km / 29 mi
Church of St. Mary and the Archangels - 46.8 km / 29.1 mi
Safaga Dock - 47.5 km / 29.5 mi
Tobia Arbaa Dive Site - 48.4 km / 30.1 mi
Ras Abu Soma Dive Site - 48.9 km / 30.4 mi
El Gouna Golf Club - 51.1 km / 31.8 mi
The preferred airport for The Oberoi Sahl Hasheesh is Hurghada (HRG-Hurghada Intl.) - 18.6 km / 11.6 mi
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 27 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 40 per vehicle (one way)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 285.00
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 213.00 (from 6 to 12 years old)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.