Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a 24-hour fitness center, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Louisiana Children's Museum - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
The Outlet Collection at Riverwalk - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Canal Street - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Audubon Insectarium - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
The Shops at Canal Place - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Decatur Street - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Lafayette Square - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Julia Street Cruise Terminal - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Audubon Aquarium of the Americas - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
National World War II Museum - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Contemporary Arts Center - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Royal Street - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
BECA Gallery - Bridge for Emerging Contemporary Art - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Bourbon Street - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Woldenberg Park - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
The preferred airport for The Old No. 77 Hotel & Chandlery is New Orleans, LA (MSY-Louis Armstrong New Orleans Intl.) - 25.6 km / 15.9 mi
Know Before You Go
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 5 and USD 18 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 42 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 45 per pet, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 100.00 per stay
- Resort fee: USD 5.50 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.