Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities, including an indoor pool, a steam room, and a fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Sanlitun - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Nali Patio - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Yashow Market - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Sanlitun Barstreet - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
National Agricultural Exhibition Center - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Workers Stadium - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Chaoyang Park - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Lady Street Market - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Gui Street - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
The Place - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
CCTV Headquarters - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Temple of the Sun - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Silk Street Market - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
China World Mall - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Ritan Park - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
The preferred airport for The Opposite House is Beijing (PEK-Capital Intl.) - 22.1 km / 13.7 mi
For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: CNY 210 for adults and CNY 105 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: CNY 800 per vehicle (one-way)
- Rollaway bed fee: CNY 552 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: CNY 1000 per day
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.