Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities, including an indoor pool, a steam room, and a fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Sanlitun - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Workers Stadium - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Chaoyang Theater - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Chaoyang Park - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
China Culture Center - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
The Place - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
CCTV Headquarters - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Temple of the Sun - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Silk Street Market - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
China World Mall - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Ritan Park - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
China World Trade Center - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Yintai Centre - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Lama Temple - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
Temple of Confucius - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
The preferred airport for The Opposite House is Beijing (PEK-Capital Intl.) - 22.1 km / 13.7 mi
For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: CNY 210 for adults and CNY 105 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: CNY 650-1500 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Rollaway bed fee: CNY 552.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: CNY 1000 per day
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.