Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and shopping on site. Guests can catch a ride to nearby destinations on the complimentary area shuttle.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Union Station - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Coors Field - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Museum of Contemporary Art Denver - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Larimer Square - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
16th Street Mall - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Sakura Square - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Pepsi Center - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Denver Center for the Performing Arts - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Ellie Caulkins Opera House - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Elitch Gardens Theme Park - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Denver Performing Arts Complex - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
University of Colorado-Denver - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Paramount Theater - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Buell Theatre - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Colorado Convention Center - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
The nearest airports are:
Broomfield, CO (BJC-Rocky Mountain Metropolitan) - 26.7 km / 16.6 mi
Denver, CO (APA-Centennial) - 33.4 km / 20.7 mi
Denver, CO (DEN-Denver Intl.) - 40.2 km / 25 mi
The preferred airport for The Oxford Hotel is Denver, CO (DEN-Denver Intl.).
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 13 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 12 and USD 30 for adults, USD 6 and USD 15 for children (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 45 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: USD 50.00 per night
- Pet fee: USD 50.00 per accommodation, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- 1 percent destination fee will be charged
- Resort fee: USD 30.00 per accommodation, per night
- Spa access
- Health club access
- Fitness center access
- Fitness/yoga classes
- Partner property access
- Shuttle service
- Business center/computer access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room coffee
- In-room bottled water
- Concierge/valet service
- Lending library access
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The preferred airport for The Oxford Hotel is Denver, CO (DEN-Denver Intl.) - 29.9 km / 18.6 mi.
Distances are calculated in a straight line from the property’s location to the point of interest or airport and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometre.