Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers body treatments and facials. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find an outdoor pool and a fitness center. This resort also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). The complimentary beach shuttle makes getting to the surf and sand a breeze.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Pantai Karang Beach - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Sanur Night Market - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Sanur Beach - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Sindhu Beach - 1.4 km / 0.8 mi
Bali Beach Golf Course - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Mertasari Beach - 3.3 km / 2 mi
Royal Thai Consulate - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Consulate General Republic Democratic Timor Leste - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Bajra Sandhi Monument - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Bali Orchid Garden - 5.5 km / 3.4 mi
Prima Medika Hospital - 7.8 km / 4.9 mi
Bali Museum - 8.1 km / 5 mi
Puputan Badung Square - 8.5 km / 5.3 mi
Denpasar Market - 8.9 km / 5.5 mi
Upside Down World Bali - 9.2 km / 5.7 mi
The preferred airport for The Pavilions Bali is Denpasar (DPS-Ngurah Rai Intl.) - 17.1 km / 10.6 mi
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: IDR 459800 per vehicle (one-way)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Renovations and Closures
In accordance with local regulations, all visitors must remain within the property during Seclusion Day (Nyepi)/Hindu New Year for a 24-hour period (starting at 6 AM). Seclusion Day typically falls in March or April (dates subject to change each year). Check-in and check-out will not be possible on that date. Ngurah Rai Airport (Bali International Airport) is also closed on Seclusion Day.