Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find an indoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Distances are calculated in a straight line from the property's location to the point of interest or attraction, and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Tokyo Midtown Hibiya - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Imperial Garden Theatre - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Tokyo Takarazuka Theatre - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Hibiya Park - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Tokyo International Forum - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Mitsukoshi - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Ginza Six - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Marunouchi Building - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Kabuki-za Theatre - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Tokyo Imperial Palace - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Nakagin Capsule Tower - 1 km / 0.7 mi
Tsukiji Outer Market - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Hamarikyu Garden - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Suntory Hall - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Tokyo Stock Exchange - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 14.1 km / 8.8 mi
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 57.8 km / 35.9 mi
The preferred airport for The Peninsula Tokyo is Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.).
Know Before You Go
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between JPY 3000 and JPY 6000 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: JPY 3100 per person (one way)
- Valet parking fee: JPY 4000.00 per night
- Pet fee: JPY 20,000 per accommodation, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: JPY 12620.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000 (under JPY 7,000 for stays on or after June 1, 2019).
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.