Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find an indoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Tokyo International Forum - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Mitsukoshi - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Ginza Six - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Kabuki-za Theatre - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Kitte - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Tokyo Gallery - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Tokyo Imperial Palace - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
National Diet Building - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Nakagin Capsule Tower - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Tsukiji Fish Market - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Japan Meteorological Agency - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Bank of Japan - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Imperial Palace Garden - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Hamarikyu Garden - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
British Embassy - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 19.1 km / 11.9 mi
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 68.4 km / 42.5 mi
The preferred airport for The Peninsula Tokyo is Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.).
Know Before You Go
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between JPY 3000 and JPY 6000 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: JPY 3100 per person (one way)
- Valet parking fee: JPY 4000.00 per night
- Pet fee: JPY 20,000 per accommodation, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: JPY 12620.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.