Pamper yourself with onsite massages, body treatments, and facials. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a sauna. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the complimentary area shuttle.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Shiba Park - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Zojoji Temple - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Tokyo Tower - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Keio University - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Suntory Hall - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Roppongi Hills - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Tokyo Midtown - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Sengakuji Temple - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Hibiya Park - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Tokyo Takarazuka Theatre - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Ginza Six - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Nakagin Capsule Tower - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Tokyo Midtown Hibiya - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Mitsukoshi - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Imperial Garden Theatre - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 17.2 km / 10.7 mi
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 72.8 km / 45.2 mi
The preferred airport for The Prince Park Tower Tokyo is Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.).
Know Before You Go
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 3740 for adults and JPY 1870 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: JPY 3100 per person (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: JPY 1550 (one-way), (from 6 to 12 years old)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1500 per night
- Facilities fee: JPY 4120 per person, per day and includes use of:
- Fitness facilities
- Swimming pool
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000 (under JPY 7,000 for stays on or after June 1, 2019).
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.