Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including a health club, a spa tub, and a sauna. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands. Guests can catch a ride to nearby destinations on the complimentary area shuttle.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Sengakuji Temple - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Happoen Garden - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Tokyo Bay - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Keio University - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Yebisu Garden Place - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Shiba Park - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
Tokyo Tower - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Zojoji Temple - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Rainbow Bridge - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Roppongi Hills - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Tokyo Midtown - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Suntory Hall - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Shinagawa Aquarium - 5 km / 3.1 mi
Nakagin Capsule Tower - 5.4 km / 3.3 mi
Hibiya Park - 5.5 km / 3.4 mi
The preferred airport for The Prince Sakura Tower Tokyo, Autograph Collection is Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 12 km / 7.4 mi
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 3740 for adults and JPY 2200 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1500 per day (in/out privileges)
- A facilities fee includes use of:
- Swimming pool
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000 (under JPY 7,000 for stays on or after June 1, 2019).
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The tax ranges from JPY 100 to JPY 200 per person, per night. The amount has been determined by the local administration and depends on the room price. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.