Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including a health club, a spa tub, and a sauna. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands. Guests can catch a ride to nearby destinations on the complimentary area shuttle.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Sengakuji Temple - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Happoen Garden - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Tokyo Bay - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Tokyo Metropolitan Teien Art Museum - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Keio University - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Shiba Park - 3.5 km / 2.1 mi
Tokyo Tower - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Mori Art Museum - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Roppongi Hills - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
Suntory Hall - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Nezu Art Museum - 5 km / 3.1 mi
Shinagawa Aquarium - 5 km / 3.1 mi
Tokyo Midtown - 5.4 km / 3.4 mi
Hibiya Park - 5.5 km / 3.4 mi
Tokyo Takarazuka Theatre - 5.6 km / 3.5 mi
The preferred airport for The Prince Sakura Tower Tokyo, Autograph Collection is Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 12.8 km / 8 mi
Know Before You Go
- The seasonal pool will be open from July to September.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 3740 for adults and JPY 2200 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1500 per day (in/out privileges)
- Facilities fee: JPY 3780 and includes use of:
- Swimming pool
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.