Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including an indoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Kiyamachi Street - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Pontocho - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Honnoji Temple - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Kawaramachi - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Miyakomesse - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Kyoto Kaikan Concert Hall - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Kyoto Tourist Information Center - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Nishiki Market - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Kyoto International Manga Museum - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Kyoto Municipal Museum of Art - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Kyoto MINAMIZA Theatre - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Heian Shrine - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Kyoto National Museum of Modern Art - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Kyoto Municipal Zoo - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Rokakkudo Temple - 1.6 km / 1 mi
The nearest airports are:
Osaka (ITM-Itami) - 50.9 km / 31.6 mi
Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 99 km / 61.5 mi
The preferred airport for The Ritz-Carlton, Kyoto is Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.).
Know Before You Go
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: JPY 5589 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: JPY 3000.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: JPY 12000 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective October 1, 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Renovations and Closures
The property will be renovating from 22 January 2019 to 24 January 2019 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected:
- Swimming pool