Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a sauna. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Sankei Hall Breeze - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Osaka Shiki Theater - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Herbis Plaza - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Osaka Station City - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Festival Hall - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Tsuyunoten Shrine - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Hankyu Umeda Main Store - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Symphony Hall - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Osaka Science Museum - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Umeda Sky Building - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Floating Garden Observatory - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Tempozan Harbor Village Ferris Wheel - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
HEP Five Shopping Mall - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
United Church of Christ in Japan Osaka - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Grand Front Osaka Mall - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
The nearest airports are:
Osaka (ITM-Itami) - 13.4 km / 8.3 mi
Kobe (UKB) - 36.3 km / 22.6 mi
Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 54.4 km / 33.8 mi
The preferred airport for The Ritz-Carlton, Osaka is Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.).
Know Before You Go
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 4956 for adults and JPY 2472 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 2100 per night
- Valet parking fee: JPY 4200 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: JPY 12420.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000 (under JPY 7,000 for stays on or after June 1, 2019).
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.