Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find an indoor pool and a fitness center. Additional features at this hotel include wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Suntory Museum of Art - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Tokyo Midtown - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Billboard Live - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Fujifilm Square - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
National Art Center Tokyo - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Roppongi Hills - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
TV Asahi - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Mori Art Museum - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Nezu Art Museum - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Tokyo Tower - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
National Diet Building - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Spiral - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Shiba Park - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Takeshita Street - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Tokyo Metropolitan Gymnasium - 3 km / 1.9 mi
The preferred airport for The Ritz-Carlton, Tokyo is Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 20.3 km / 12.6 mi
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between JPY 3000 and JPY 8000 per person (approximately)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: JPY 3500 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: JPY 6000 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: JPY 25040.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 200 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The closest major airports to The Ritz-Carlton, Tokyo are:
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 13.8 km / 8.6 mi
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 60.6 km / 37.7 mi
The preferred airport for The Ritz-Carlton, Tokyo is Tokyo (HND-Haneda).
Distances are calculated in a straight line from the property's location to the point of interest or airport and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometre.