Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, which include 2 outdoor swimming pools, 2 spa tubs, and a health club. Additional amenities at this resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
San Jacinto Mountains - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Elvis Honeymoon Hideaway - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Palm Springs Aerial Tramway - 2 km / 1.3 mi
O'Donnell Golf Club - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Plaza Theatre - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Palm Springs Art Museum - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Palm Springs Convention Center - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Agua Caliente Cultural Museum - 2.8 km / 1.8 mi
Ruddy's General Store Museum - 2.8 km / 1.8 mi
Desert Highland Park - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Baristo Park - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
Palm Springs Air Museum - 4.9 km / 3.1 mi
Tahquitz Canyon - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Moorten Botanical Garden and Cactarium - 5.1 km / 3.2 mi
Bel Air Greens - 7.1 km / 4.4 mi
The nearest airports are:
Palm Springs, CA (PSP-Palm Springs Intl.) - 6.4 km / 4 mi
Bermuda Dunes, CA (UDD) - 31.2 km / 19.4 mi
Thermal, CA (TRM-Jacqueline Cochran Regional) - 50.2 km / 31.2 mi
The preferred airport for The Riviera Palm Springs, a Tribute Portfolio Resort is Palm Springs, CA (PSP-Palm Springs Intl.).
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Up to 3 children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 16 and USD 20 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 18.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: USD 100.00 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 100 per accommodation, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.0 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 35.00 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Fitness center access
- Business center/computer access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room coffee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The preferred airport for Riviera Palm Springs is Palm Springs, CA (PSP-Palm Springs Intl.) - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi.
Distances are calculated in a straight line from the property’s location to the point of interest or airport and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometre.