Dip into one of the 2 spa tubs or enjoy other recreational amenities, which include a health club. This resort also features a hair salon and a ballroom.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
San Jacinto Mountains - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Elvis Honeymoon Hideaway - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Palm Springs Visitor Center - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Palm Springs Aerial Tramway - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
O'Donnell Golf Club - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Palm Springs Convention Center - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Plaza Theatre - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Palm Springs Art Museum - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Heusso Gallery - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Agua Caliente Cultural Museum - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Ruddy's General Store Museum - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Desert Highland Park - 3.3 km / 2 mi
Baristo Park - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Tahquitz Canyon - 5.2 km / 3.2 mi
Palm Springs Air Museum - 5.2 km / 3.2 mi
The nearest airports are:
Palm Springs, CA (PSP-Palm Springs Intl.) - 6.6 km / 4.1 mi
Bermuda Dunes, CA (UDD) - 31.2 km / 19.4 mi
Thermal, CA (TRM-Jacqueline Cochran Regional) - 50.3 km / 31.2 mi
The preferred airport for The Riviera Palm Springs, a Tribute Portfolio Resort is Palm Springs, CA (PSP-Palm Springs Intl.).
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet deposit: USD 100.00 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 100 per accommodation, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.0 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 35.00 per person, per night
- Pool access
- Fitness center access
- Business center/computer access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room coffee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The preferred airport for Riviera Palm Springs is Palm Springs, CA (PSP-Palm Springs Intl.) - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi.
Distances are calculated in a straight line from the property’s location to the point of interest or airport and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometre.