Enjoy recreation amenities such as an indoor pool or take in the view from a garden. Additional features at this guesthouse include complimentary wireless Internet access, babysitting/childcare (surcharge), and a picnic area.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Poppy Cottage Garden - 5.5 km / 3.4 mi
Trelissick Gardens - 7.8 km / 4.9 mi
St. Mawes Castle - 8.5 km / 5.3 mi
Roseland Visitor Centre - 9.1 km / 5.7 mi
Caerhays Castle - 15.2 km / 9.4 mi
Porthluney Cove - 15.2 km / 9.4 mi
Tregothnan - 19.3 km / 12 mi
Lost Gardens of Heligan - 19.7 km / 12.2 mi
Mevagissey Model Railway - 19.9 km / 12.4 mi
Mevagissey Aquarium - 20.1 km / 12.5 mi
Mevagissey Museum - 20.1 km / 12.5 mi
Dodman Point - 21.1 km / 13.1 mi
Pentewan Sands - 22 km / 13.7 mi
Hall for Cornwall - 23 km / 14.3 mi
Royal Cornwall Museum - 23.2 km / 14.4 mi
The preferred airport for The Rosevine is Newquay (NQY-Newquay Cornwall) - 39.2 km / 24.4 mi
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.
Know Before You Go
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between GBP 7 and GBP 13 for adults, GBP 3.5 and GBP 7.5 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: GBP 10 per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: GBP 20.0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 20.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.