Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a fitness center or take in the view from a terrace and a garden. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and wedding services.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Nelson's Column - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
St. Martin-in-the-Fields - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
National Gallery - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Trafalgar Square - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Big Ben - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Parliament Square - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
London Coliseum - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Her Majesty's Theatre - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Coca-Cola London Eye - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Southbank Centre - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Westminster Abbey - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
London Dungeon - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Houses of Parliament - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Sea Life London Aquarium - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Covent Garden Market - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
The nearest airports are:
London (LCY-London City) - 14.3 km / 8.9 mi
London (LHR-Heathrow) - 27.7 km / 17.2 mi
London (LGW-Gatwick) - 51.1 km / 31.7 mi
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.
Know Before You Go
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 18-24 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: GBP 110 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 40.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- FROM LHR - M4 MOTORWAY INTO LONDON, JOIN A4 INTO CENTRAL LONDON. FOLLOW SINGS FOR WESTMINSTER. JUST AFTER BIG BEN, TURN LEFT. 2ND SET OF TRAFFIC LIGHTS TURN LEFT INTO NORTHUMBERLAND AVENUE. 2ND LEFT INTO SCOTLAND YARD PLACE. NEXT LEFT, FIRST RIGHT, LEFT. ARRIVE AT HOTEL. .