Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, wedding services, and a fireplace in the lobby.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Princes Street - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
George Street - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Assembly Rooms - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
St. Andrew Square - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
Princes Street Gardens - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Scott Monument - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
National Gallery of Scotland - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Omni Centre Edinburgh - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Edinburgh Playhouse Theatre - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Charlotte Square - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Georgian House - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
The Hub - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Gladstone's Land - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Waterloo Place - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Camera Obscura and World of Illusions - 1 km / 0.6 mi
The preferred airport for The Royal Scots Club Edinburgh is Edinburgh (EDI) - 14 km / 8.7 mi
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitScotland, the National Tourist Board for Scotland.
Know Before You Go
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 12.50 for adults and GBP 7.50 for children (approximately)
- Late check-out fee: GBP 45.00 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
The preferred airport for The Royal Scots Club Edinburgh is Edinburgh (EDI) - 10.4 km / 6.5 mi.
Distances are calculated in a straight line from the property's location to the point of interest or airport and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometre.