Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, which include 2 spa tubs, a 24-hour fitness center, and bicycles to rent. This resort also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the complimentary area shuttle that operates within 5 mi.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Moorten Botanical Garden and Cactarium - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Bel Air Greens - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Rimrock Shopping Center - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Palm Springs Convention Center - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
Ruddy's General Store Museum - 4.1 km / 2.5 mi
Agua Caliente Cultural Museum - 4.1 km / 2.6 mi
Heusso Gallery - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Plaza Theatre - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
Palm Springs Art Museum - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Wet'n'Wild Palm Springs - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Tahquitz Canyon - 4.9 km / 3.1 mi
San Jacinto Mountains - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Canyon Plaza Shopping Center - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
Elvis Honeymoon Hideaway - 7.2 km / 4.5 mi
Cathedral City Shopping Plaza - 7.3 km / 4.5 mi
The nearest airports are:
Palm Springs, CA (PSP-Palm Springs Intl.) - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Bermuda Dunes, CA (UDD) - 28.9 km / 17.9 mi
Thermal, CA (TRM-Jacqueline Cochran Regional) - 48 km / 29.8 mi
The preferred airport for The Saguaro Palm Springs is Palm Springs, CA (PSP-Palm Springs Intl.).
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10 and USD 20 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: USD 50 per accommodation, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 35 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Fitness center access
- Fitness/yoga classes
- Airport shuttle
- Shuttle service
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room safe
- Self parking
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Renovations and Closures
The property will be renovating from 28 May 2019 to 31 August 2019 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected:
- Select guestrooms