Take in the views from a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in a common area.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
St. Michael's Church - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Tempel Synagogue - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Dzok Monument - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
New Square - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Corpus Christi Church - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Ethnographic Museum - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Jewish Cemetery - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Izaak Synagogue - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Remu'h Synagogue - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
St. Andrew's Church - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Wolnica Square - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
ICE Krakow Congress Centre - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
High Synagogue - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Manggha Museum of Japanese Art and Technology - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Church of Saints Peter and Paul - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
The preferred airport for The Secret Garden Hostel is Krakow (KRK-John Paul II - Balice) - 24.8 km / 15.4 mi
Know Before You Go
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Alcohol is not served at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: PLN 15 for adults and PLN 15 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: PLN 80 per vehicle (one way)
- Nearby parking fee: PLN 3 per hour
- Weekly housekeeping provided; additional cleaning fee: PLN 25 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Renovations and Closures