Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages and body treatments. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a sauna. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands. Guests can get to nearby shops on the complimentary shuttle.
Distances are calculated in a straight line from the property's location to the point of interest or attraction, and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
National Theater of Korea - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Korea House - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Namsangol Hanok Village - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Dongdaemun Design Plaza - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Dongdaemun History & Culture Park - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Namsan Park - 1.4 km / 0.8 mi
Dongdaemun Market - 1.4 km / 0.8 mi
Dongdaemun Market - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Doota Mall - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
N Seoul Tower - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Cheonggyecheon - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Heunginjimun - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Blue Square - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Namsan Cable Car - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Myeongdong Street - 2 km / 1.2 mi
The nearest airports are:
Seoul (GMP-Gimpo Intl.) - 17.7 km / 11 mi
Seoul (ICN-Incheon Intl.) - 50.3 km / 31.2 mi
The preferred airport for The Shilla Seoul is Seoul (ICN-Incheon Intl.).
For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.
Know Before You Go
- The seasonal pool will be open from April to October.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: KRW 59000 for adults and KRW 32000 for children (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: KRW 25,000.00 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: KRW 36,300 per night
- Facilities fee: KRW 45000 per person, per day and includes use of:
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Renovations and Closures
The following facilities will be closed during November, December, January, February, and March:
- One of the swimming pools