Pamper yourself with onsite massages and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as a spa tub and a 24-hour fitness center. Additional features at this lodge include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Pacific Islands - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Pelorus Sound - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Okiwa Bay - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Mahakipawa Arm - 5.7 km / 3.5 mi
Momorangi Bay - 6.5 km / 4 mi
Kenepuru Sounds - 14.8 km / 9.2 mi
Shark Nett Gallery - 15.1 km / 9.4 mi
Kaipupu Wildlife Sanctuary - 16.3 km / 10.1 mi
Waitohi Recreational Reserve - 20.4 km / 12.7 mi
Nelson Square - 20.9 km / 13 mi
Picton Museum - 20.9 km / 13 mi
Picton Foreshore - 21 km / 13 mi
Picton War Memorial - 21 km / 13 mi
EcoWorld Aquarium - 21 km / 13 mi
Picton Harbour - 21 km / 13.1 mi
The nearest airports are:
Picton (PCN) - 28.8 km / 17.9 mi
Blenheim (BHE-Woodbourne) - 49.1 km / 30.5 mi
The preferred airport for The Sounds Retreat is Blenheim (BHE-Woodbourne).
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the ferry terminal and airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the lodge prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: NZD 50 per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: NZD 100 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: NZD 150.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Renovations and Closures