Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including a nightclub, an outdoor pool, and a sauna. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
High Street Phoenix Mall - 0.2 km / 0.2 mi
Atria Mall - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Dhobi Ghat - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Worli Sea Face Promenade - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Nehru Science Centre - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Nehru Planetarium - 2.3 km / 1.5 mi
KEM Hospital - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Mahalaxmi Racecourse - 2.8 km / 1.8 mi
Siddhi Vinayak Temple - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Shree Siddhivinayak Ganapati Temple - 3 km / 1.8 mi
Jijamata Udyaan - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Dr. Bhau Daji Lad Museum - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Lamington Road - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Haji Ali Dargah - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Mahalaxmi Temple - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
The preferred airport for The St. Regis Mumbai is Mumbai (BOM-Chhatrapati Shivaji Intl.) - 16.3 km / 10.1 mi
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between INR 1500 and INR 1600 for adults, INR 750 and INR 800 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.